The dates for NGF 2019 is Wednesday 03 to Sunday 07 July during the winter school holidays. Statistically it is not as cold and wet during that time of the year in the Garden Route, as during August where the previous festivals were held. It also presents a great opportunity to bring your family and friends along for a great time in this beautiful region with so much to see and do.
Wednesday 03 July 2019 (at the Wilderness Hotel)
- Welcome Cocktail Function
Thursday 04 to Saturday 06 July 2019
- NGF Tournament over 3 days
Courses include Kingswood, Oubaai, George, Fancourt Montagu, Fancourt Outeniqua, Pezula, Pinnacle Point, Simola and Goose Valley.
Please note that golf carts are included in the package price with the exception of Fancourt and George Golf Club, where you have to book your own.
Saturday 06 July 2019
- Prize-giving function for the NGF Tournament,
- At Augusta Grill, Courtenay Street, George.
Sunday 07 July 2019
- NGF Team Challenge (If you are not part of a 4-ball we will pair you with other players. This is a fun event with unique rules, floating trophies and prizes for team spirit).
- Players will still be able to catch afternoon flights from George Airport on the Sunday.
The registration that always took place at The Pro Shop will now take place at the Wilderness Hotel with many other activities.
The new expo will include a variety of expo stands where you can get the latest industry advise but also purchase you golf goods for the week.
WELCOME COCKTAIL FUNCTION:
The day’s activities will flow into the official welcome cocktail function (20h00) with some great food and entertainment.