On the final day of the festival teams will compete against each other in the 4-ball NGF Team Challenge. The focus is on fun with floating trophies and bragging rights up for grabs.
The bulk of our players come to NGF as part of their annual golf tour so it is important for us to build on this and facilitate this fun element that is at the core of our festival.
- You must have participated in the NGF Tournament or NGF Cup over the previous days of the festival
- Compete as a team against other teams
- If you are not part of a team you will be appointed one
DIVISIONS PER COURSE:
- Men Division: Overall Winners (Floating Trophy)
- Ladies Division: Overall Winners (Floating Trophy)
- Team Spirit Award
- Best Dressed Team Award
Done per individual day/course. No overall winner between the six courses.
- Format is 4-ball betterball, two score to count, scramble drive (max 5 per golfer), with a twist on the par 3’s
- All golfers handicap to be adjusted on the day to 80% (men) and 90% (women)
Daily results will be available at midnight each day on this website under ‘Results’.